Topic: 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 upgrade issues
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Most things have gone fine, but there are a couple of things that I need a bit of help/clarification on.
1. In the "[SECURITY] Fixed: Nginx snippet file doesn't block access to Roundcube sensitive files" step, some of the files you want us to edit do not exist:
None of these files currently exist in my 0.9.7 installation.
2. In the "Fix unexpected DNSBL query result for site b.barracudacentral.org" step, the postscreen_dnsbl_sites line in my main.cf does not look like the example in the tutorial, so I'm not quite sure what to change. Mine looks like this:
postscreen_dnsbl_sites = zen.spamhaus.org*3 b.barracudacentral.org*2 bl.spameatingmonkey.net*2 bl.spamcop.net dnsbl.sorbs.net psbl.surriel.com bl.mailspike.net swl.spamhaus.org*-4 list.dnswl.org=127.[0..255].[0..255].0*-2 list.dnswl.org=127.[0..255].[0..255].1*-3 list.dnswl.org=127.[0..255].[0..255].[2..255]*-4
I need to clear these two items so that I can proceed to 0.9.9, so thanks for any help you gan provide!