Topic: Nginx Configuration and RoundCube Webmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 (current)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB 10.1.34
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
Greetings! Thank you Zhang Huangbin for creation and for ongoing support of iRedMail. I have used it for several years and love the completeness and security of the whole suite.
A couple years ago I tried to run a web site along with iRedAdmin and RoundCube on the same Nginx instance. I have since given up trying to configure that. Now, although the iRedAdmin web pages render fine, nginx cannot find RoundCube. After re-directing from the base URL to https://hostname/mail/ it simply returns 404. I have enabled "debug" in the logs, but that does not help me understand.
I have attached the full nginx configuration (via
I very much appreciate any help folks can offer. I would be happy to provide nginx logs as well.