Topic: Duplicate emails in Outlook
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have setup the emails accounts on Outlook 2013 first as IMAP, to load the old emails in the accounts, then as ActiveSync. I have a problem with any new email that the accounts are receiving: it duplicate itself as many as it can, until the user delete the received email. After that, the duplicate process stop.
(the same account set it up on mobile as ActiveSync works fine. Also, no duplicate email appear on mobile even if in Outlook I have more than 100)
Tell me what I can do to stop this.