Topic: Can't send email in ubuntu 18.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer in https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/down … .9.tar.bz2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I install iRedMail 0.9.9 and I can't send email.
I use let's encrypt for SSL certification. I also configured the DKIM and SPF in my DNS.
What is the possible cause of this issue ?
I attached the error log to this topic.