Topic: Bounce messages from our SMTP servers are being quarantined
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7.5.1804
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, iRedAdmin-Pro 3.3
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We are using a setup where outgoing mails from iredmail will be relayed to multiple SMTP servers hosted on our for mail transmission.
We are facing an issue where bounce message generated from those SMTP servers are being quarantined with a score of 100.0 in iredmail.
Is there any way we can whitelist those SMTP servers?
Based on AMAVISD conf, we see this:-
$bounce_killer_score = 100; # spam score points to add for joe-jobbed bounces