Topic: Error: Account does not exist. when renaming / changing email address
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have an issue when Changing email address from some users, I click the "Change email address" link in the user and input the new email, hit apply button and the system shows Error: Account does not exist.
I use the iredadmin restful api and what I have noticed is that it occurs with accounts that I had used the api to change the users email address -> /api/user/<mail>/change_email/<new_mail>
(the api didn't made the change by the way)
With accounts that haven't changed through the API I can change the email just fine.
I have, since the problem, changed the email directly from the mailbox table for the problematic users. But I don't know how to fix it without having to go to the database, any ideas?