Topic: Cannot add email address of same domain on alias or email forwarding.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When adding an email forwarder on an address on the same domain, the chnages are not being saved. If another domain address is being added these are being saved.
For example my domain is example.com and i want to forward email sent to email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, only the email@example.com is being saved. The users under domain example.com are not being saved.
The same issues is occuring under Aliases.
These were working fine in the past. Last changes on server is upgrade of iRedAdminPro to version 3.4 with 2 later patch.