1 (edited by diegocvive 2019-06-05 12:05:35)

Topic: internal server error on iRedAdmin-Pro

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.9 MYSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: The installation was done with the download package.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello, we have an error message when trying to consult the list of users of a specific domain, this happened after executing the script for massive creation of users. This also happens when we try to export a domain user list. in “Export all managed accounts”

the message is "internal server error"

X.X.X.X - - [04/Jun/2019:21:36:17 -0500] "GET /iredadmin/users/XXXXXXX.com HTTP/1.1" 500 32 "https://mail.XXXXXXX.com/iredadmin/prof … XXXXXX.com" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36"

The software has been updated to the latest version of iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL (3.4)

This error message was already touched in the next post
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic15664-i … inpro.html

Post's attachments

Error IredMail.JPG 47.27 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: internal server error on iRedAdmin-Pro

Try this:

- Restart "mlmmjadmin" and make sure it's running (port 7790 is open).
- I will send you a new iRedAdmin-Pro release, you can upgrade it by following our tutorial below, then try again to reproduce this error:
https://docs.iredmail.org/migrate.or.up … admin.html

Hello Zhang Huangbin, should the error be fixed in iRedAdmin-Pro 3.5? I just upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 (including last_login plugin to dovecot , it works fine) but still have the "Internal Error" problem while performing some actions in iRedAdmin-Pro, typically deleting an alias.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Try this:

- Restart "mlmmjadmin" and make sure it's running (port 7790 is open).
- I will send you a new iRedAdmin-Pro release, you can upgrade it by following our tutorial below, then try again to reproduce this error:
https://docs.iredmail.org/migrate.or.up … admin.html

Unfortunately I have not received any file to apply a possible correction. The email address associated with the product is xxx@gmail.com

diegocvive wrote:

Unfortunately I have not received any file to apply a possible correction. The email address associated with the product is xxx@gmail.com

Download link sent.

For "internal sever error", please extract relevant error log from Nginx log file (/var/log/nginx/*.log) or /var/log/syslog (or /var/log/messages), we need the log for troubleshooting.

#
> ... File "/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.4/controllers/sql/user.py", line 91, in GET#012    mails += [str(r.get('username')).lower()]#012UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe1' in position 14: ordinal not in range(128)

This log in syslog is the detailed debug log we're looking for.
It seems some email user address(es) stored in SQL database is unicode, it must be ascii string. Did you created some mail users with your own shell/perl/python/... script
#

Hello sorry for responding so late, I did the check in the database and, effectively, I found errors in the field of mail accounts, some have been delivered to us with special characters or incompatible as "'" or "ñ" . The correct correction was made and everything worked normally.

Thank you very much for the help

svoboda77 wrote:

Hello Zhang Huangbin, should the error be fixed in iRedAdmin-Pro 3.5? I just upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 (including last_login plugin to dovecot , it works fine) but still have the "Internal Error" problem while performing some actions in iRedAdmin-Pro, typically deleting an alias.

Hi, I was also receiving the same error message. The solution was to make queries in the database and it was when we identified that in the VMAIL database in the MAILBOX table in the USERNAME column we had some user names with invalid characters such as' or ñ. the relevant adjustment was made and everything works correctly.