Topic: internal server error on iRedAdmin-Pro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: The installation was done with the download package.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, we have an error message when trying to consult the list of users of a specific domain, this happened after executing the script for massive creation of users. This also happens when we try to export a domain user list. in “Export all managed accounts”
the message is "internal server error"
X.X.X.X - - [04/Jun/2019:21:36:17 -0500] "GET /iredadmin/users/XXXXXXX.com HTTP/1.1" 500 32 "https://mail.XXXXXXX.com/iredadmin/prof … XXXXXX.com" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36"
The software has been updated to the latest version of iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL (3.4)
This error message was already touched in the next post
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic15664-i … inpro.html