Topic: Global throttling

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  debian 9.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,
i have problem with global throttling. If i'm trying to turn on global option for max size of single email but it works only with cumulative size of all emails. If i set cumulative size to unlimited then max size of single email will be also autoset to unlimited. Howto set max size of single email? This same option on per domain or per user section works fine.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Global throttling

lamagra wrote:

If i'm trying to turn on global option for max size of single email but it works only with cumulative size of all emails. If i set cumulative size to unlimited then max size of single email will be also autoset to unlimited. Howto set max size of single email?

Dear lamagra,

- I'm confused about this description, could you please capture some screenshot(s) to help me understand this issue?
- Do i understand correctly that the web UI didn't correct set or display the "max size of single email"?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
lamagra wrote:

If i'm trying to turn on global option for max size of single email but it works only with cumulative size of all emails. If i set cumulative size to unlimited then max size of single email will be also autoset to unlimited. Howto set max size of single email?

Dear lamagra,

- I'm confused about this description, could you please capture some screenshot(s) to help me understand this issue?
- Do i understand correctly that the web UI didn't correct set or display the "max size of single email"?

Sure.
Step 1. Cumulativ and max size is set end saved. OK.
Step 2. Cumulativ changed to unlimited, saved.
Step 3. Cumulativ is unlimited but max size now is also unlimited and throttle outbound mails is off.

Post's attachments

1.png
1.png 49.47 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

2.png
2.png 48.44 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

3.png
3.png 46.14 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Everything works after upgrade to version 3.5. Closed.