Topic: Global throttling
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have problem with global throttling. If i'm trying to turn on global option for max size of single email but it works only with cumulative size of all emails. If i set cumulative size to unlimited then max size of single email will be also autoset to unlimited. Howto set max size of single email? This same option on per domain or per user section works fine.