Topic: easy deployment / rewritten config files / concise list
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
checking out your downloadable installer to easy deployment migration doc:
and in regards to this paragraph:
iRedMail Easy will re-generate most config files, custom settings will be loaded from files under /opt/iredmail/custom/, so if you have any customizations, you may need to copy your custom settings to files under /opt/iredmail/custom/."
can you provide a list of all files you actually touch / create / would be rewritten, so that i can verify what needs to be copied to the custom files folder? Thanks.