Topic: [RESOLVED] Unable to add forwardings addresses
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES 3.5
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I'm trying to add forwardings on certains email addresses (not all), I add forwarding adresses, one per line, click on "Save" and the addresses I entered disapears and no forward is active.
Same bug when I add one forwarding address or several.
But I have the message that the modification has been done : " Profile has been updated. "
In the database, nothing is changed, the only forwarding is to the same address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com)
If I had manually a line in the database, the line is OK in the web interface but when I modify forwarding addresses, all disapears too.
I even tried to delete the mailbox and recreate it, but same result.
Same result after a server restarting.
Could you help me ?