Topic: delete user in iredmail pro - how to delete user mailbox in os?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RedHat Ent 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am new user of RH & iredmail. I can delete user mail account by iredmail web interface but in the OS, I still can find the user mailbox data. I just rm the user mailbox from OS or I need to do something?? Pls help & tell me step by step!!