Topic: Create a Backup MX
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.4 64-Bit
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We already buildup a iredmail server and now we would like to set the Backup MX.
Just wanna to verify that we need to:
1/ Add a MX record to DNS as a backup
2/ Enable the Backup MX in iRedmail-Pro by IP Address
3/ Install another iredmail server as a backup MX Server
Any setting we need to do on the Backup MX Server? Anything I miss? Please advise.