Topic: EAS not syncing - single account
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
HI - i have multiple domains operating on my server and i have no issues with most of the accounts. However, one of the email accounts (the only email account on a specific domain) constantly has syncing problems with EAS. Maybe some content in some emails which made it through the spam filter corrupted something in the database impacting this account?
What is the best way to determine what is going on with the account being that all other accounts are working fine?