Topic: EAS not syncing - single account

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
HI - i have multiple domains operating on my server and i have no issues with most of the accounts. However, one of the email accounts (the only email account on a specific domain) constantly has syncing problems with EAS. Maybe some content in some emails which made it through the spam filter corrupted something in the database impacting this account?

What is the best way to determine what is going on with the account being that all other accounts are working fine?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: EAS not syncing - single account

- Did the client get any error message? Any related error in SOGo/Nginx log files? We need this message for troubleshooting.
- Does this user have a big mailbox? e.g. few GB.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

- Did the client get any error message? Any related error in SOGo/Nginx log files? We need this message for troubleshooting.
- Does this user have a big mailbox? e.g. few GB.

The user mailbox is around 2GB.

I don't see any errors in the log files associated with this user that i am not seeing for other users on occasion.

Additionally, this user is able to access email via iPhone - the problem is only from the computer via EAS.

briankoffler wrote:

Additionally, this user is able to access email via iPhone - the problem is only from the computer via EAS.

Does this iPhone access mailbox via EAS? or IMAP protocol?
Does this user use Outlook on computer? Which Outlook version (is it too old)?