Topic: AllAboutSpam check - BATV format
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
.0.9.7 / MySQL / Apache / Ubuntu 16.04
Reading about people's issues getting their email into Google/Microsoft/etc inboxes, I checked my server with Allaboutspam. I got the following piece of information back, but I don't know what to make of it:
Email server is not using BATV format while sending out emails. BATV is recommended to ensure that your users do not become a victim of bounce floods.
Is this something to look at / fix?