Topic: unable to log on roundcude 5.2 bad gateway
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): active directory
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am getting the following error when trying to open roundcude but sogo works.
[error] 4182#0: *15193 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.socket failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.0.1.6, server: _, request: "GET /mail/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.socket:", host: "192.168.30.22"
Could anyone advise please.