Topic: Specfic throttle limits - cc: / bcc:
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): SQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
So I have some questions about sender throttling:
If I want to limit my users to, say, 150 messages per day... How is the limit counted? For example, if the user sends one message that is CC or BCC 20,000 users, does it count as a single message or 20,000?
Second, from a CLI or elsewhere, how can I determine what iredmail thinks of the current throttle threshholds per user? Like if I want to investigate a user and learn how many emails have been sent durring the current throttle period, how can I determine this?