Topic: purchase of pro version
i am new to this forum.
We provide corporate (transactional no bulk emailing/marketing) email services to customers.
We currently using qmailtoaster but am looking at other options
We have some expertise in compiling qmail packages and the relevant tools for setting up the system and always prefer a manual step by setup so that i am able to learn and understand each part of the software and be prepared for any troubleshooting
The server on which we plan to run iredmail is debian 9 it has a 24 core proc, 256 gb ram, 2 x 400 gb SSD raid1 for os and queue + 12 tb SSD raid1+0.
i plan to host around 8000 email ids transacting around 300,000 emails per day on this server.
I am planning to purchase iRedAdmin-Pro version, but had a few questions and request the help of the experienced members in this forum
1) can the software scale up to handle 300,000 emails mostly spread over 6 peak working hours ?
2) is there any demo or trial version available since the link of the website https://demo-sql.iredmail.org is not working ?
3) Is SOGO groupware automatically installed with the pro version. Is there any additional cost for the same ?
4) Has anybody tried groupoffice along with iRedAdmin-Pro ?
5) what is the cost involved is it 499/year/server and 250usd renewal cost per server ?
6) Any other points that you would like to suggest before implementation
thank you all