Topic: Compatibility with Debian 9.10
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I see Debian 9.10 has been released today which the Debian team recommend upgrading all previous versions to.
A dist-upgrade on my live iRedMail 0.9.9 server wants to upgrade the following packages - do you think there will be any compatibility issues with the iRedMail installation?
root@xxxxx:/home/xxxx# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
Use 'apt autoremove' to remove it.
The following NEW packages will be installed:
The following packages will be upgraded:
base-files clamav clamav-base clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam clamdscan gettext-base grub-common grub-pc grub-pc-bin grub2-common libgd3 libglib2.0-0 libglib2.0-data libicu57 libldap-2.4-2 libldap-common libmariadbclient18
libpam-systemd libsystemd0 libudev1 libxslt1.1 linux-image-amd64 linux-libc-dev mariadb-client mariadb-client-10.1 mariadb-client-core-10.1 mariadb-common mariadb-server mariadb-server-10.1 mariadb-server-core-10.1 openssh-client
openssh-server openssh-sftp-server python3-reportbug reportbug systemd systemd-sysv udev unzip usbutils
41 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 88.5 MB of archives.
After this operation, 196 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n