Topic: Installation of SoGo after initial Install
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We are trying to install SoGo after initial install of iredmail.
Understand that this has been discussed before on below thread:-
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic10440-i … stall.html
However, we have checked the installer folder for iRedMail-0.9.9 but there is no file called config in it. Have tried downloading a fresh installer but was also unable to locate the config file. Is there anything I might have missed out?
Hope to hear from you soon.