Topic: timeout clamd
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: openbsd 6.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariadb
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I updated iredadmin to the latest version and upon restarting the machine I encountered a "timeout" to the clamd service.
I ran /etc/rc.d/clamd restart and I still have timeouts.
The dirs / var / log / clamav are empty.
idea? thank you in advance