Topic: Duplicate emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 64 bits 7.6.1810 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I add an email account to a maillist and memberofgroup in order to be able to send emails on behalf of a maillist, mail sent to the maillist is duplicated. How we could solve this problem?
We are in the process of acquisition of the iRedMail-Pro Version..
Thank you and a greeting,