Topic: Quarentined email not forwarded properly.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): Latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): n/a
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): gninx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I use iredmail as a frontend spam filter for an Exchange server, which works great, however when trying to release a message from the webgui quernetine the email doesn't end up getting forwarded, instead it gets placed in the users local mail directory /var/vmail...../etc
I accomplished this by putting in my amavix config the line $forward_method = 'smtp:[internal_ip]:25';
How do I make sure that when I release a message through the GUI it gets processed and sent to the internal mail server vs going to the local mailstore?