Topic: Disable the Advance function to domain Admins and Users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.1.2 (MySQL)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MarineDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We setup iRedAdmin-Pro on our mail server. We created many domains in the server and add domain admin for each domain (We disable some function by Advance function, such as Backup MX, relay..etc). After that, we login by domain Admin to mange one domain, the layout same as we hoped except one. We hoped hidden the Advance function - i.e. We did not wanted the Domain Admin & Users cannot touch those Advance function. We found that Domain Admin can change our server default setting, such as the min. password length, we default is 8. But the Domain Admin can change to 2 and update the profile.
We should know that, if the Domain Admin change some setting, such as password length difference to our default setting, which one will take effect? Our default setting, or the Domain Admin setting?
And we hoped to hidden the Advance function to all Domain Admin & users, is it possilbe?