Topic: Multidomain Sharing of Mails, Calendars and Contacts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.15.18-20-pve x86_64)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Dear Zhang and other users,
thank you very much for the current 1.0 release. Currently i am testing it for a use scenario with a mulitdomain setup (actually for now two mail domains).
We try to achieve a configuration where users can share their mails, calendars and contacts across the domains, so user firstname.lastname@example.org can subscribe to user email@example.com.
Trying to figue out what to change in SOGo.conf to make this possible. Usually you would want to separate domains, but i am trying to achieve the opposite.
I have seen Inverse has introduced a variable for the domainName in the LDAP query. Anything this could help me here?
Thank you very much for your support.