Topic: Unknown (Chinese?) error when sending email
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB/MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When trying to send an email a user is getting the attached error. It looks to me like the error given by the iRedMail server is in Chinese. (I'm not an expert in Asian languages, so I apologise if I have the language wrong.) The user does not read or write an Asian language and neither do I, so given the server is configured to use English I don't understand why the server would be giving out non-English error messages. I've never seen this before on my server, or any other.
A search for the error code implies it *might* because caused by an intermediary, like a firewall or ant-virus program. However, it still seems odd that the error is in an Asian language, so if nothing else a translation by someone would be useful. Thanks.