Topic: Receiving but not updating on mail client
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
This is really strange thing happening since last few days. When somebody from outside(means gmail) mails then probably mails are received but no on can view the mails in any mail clients. Not even on the local roundcube mail.
But if I reboot the server I immediately people receive there old mails.
One can send mails during this time also.
What is happening exactly?!
I do have a cron job that reboots the server everyday at 3.30am.
What is the cure to this?