Topic: Unable to see domains in iredadmin pro console.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  1.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Used the installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,

I have set up a practice server (Centos 7) to which I am trying to migrate the data from an existing Ubuntu 14.04 server.
The existing server is version 0.9.0. Here are some things that I have done so far:

1. Set up a new Centos 7 server following this link: https://docs.iredmail.org/install.iredmail.on.rhel.html
2. Copied over the mailboxes from /var/vmail/vmail1 from existing server to the new one in the same mount path.
3. Restored the DB backups from the existing server into the new one(except mysql).
4. As the existing server is version 0.9.0, followed all the upgrade tutorials starting from 0.9.1 to 1.2 [Only did the ones that contained SQL structure changes]

Now, I can login to the iredadmin portal all fine and can see that some of the data has already moved over. For example, the admin accounts. Even though I can see that there are 353 domains and 783 user accounts that the system can see but when I click the Domains and Accounts tab, it shows no data.
I am attatching a couple of screenshots. Would be a tremendous help if you can point out what I could have missed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rami

Post's attachments

iredadmin-pro-1.jpg 219.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

iredadmin-pro-2.jpg 124.41 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Unable to see domains in iredadmin pro console.

Please show me at least one record of sql table "vmail.domain". Seems some data is incorrect or missing.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please show me at least one record of sql table "vmail.domain". Seems some data is incorrect or missing.

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for the reply. Attached a screenshot of the output. The table shows that there are 353 rows which tallies with the number of domains that we have. The screenshot just captures few top rows of the output.

Post's attachments

domaintable.jpg 432.03 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I don't see any issue with the SQL records. I'm afraid that i need direct ssh access for debugging.
If it's an iRedAdmin-Pro bug, it will be free, but if it turns out it's caused due to improper data generated by your migration, i will charge one support ticket ($149). Is it ok for you?
https://www.iredmail.org/support.html

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I don't see any issue with the SQL records. I'm afraid that i need direct ssh access for debugging.
If it's an iRedAdmin-Pro bug, it will be free, but if it turns out it's caused due to improper data generated by your migration, i will charge one support ticket ($149). Is it ok for you?
https://www.iredmail.org/support.html

Hi Zhang,

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to decide this for myself and would need to run it by my manager for necessary approvals. Could take days.

In the meantime, I will try to track back all my steps and see if I missed out on anything along the way. If I can't still, I will surely try to get my manager to approve the expense(if at all it is needed).

Thanks a lot for your help so far.

Regards
Rami

Hi Zhang,

Hope you are well.

I have been able to talk to my manager and he is OK for us to proceed with paid support. Are you able to send me a quote for this piece of work please. My email is ramis@bapcor.com.au. Once the quote is approved and paid we can plan the next steps.

Thanks
Rami Singh