Topic: Unable to see domains in iredadmin pro console.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Used the installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have set up a practice server (Centos 7) to which I am trying to migrate the data from an existing Ubuntu 14.04 server.
The existing server is version 0.9.0. Here are some things that I have done so far:
1. Set up a new Centos 7 server following this link: https://docs.iredmail.org/install.iredmail.on.rhel.html
2. Copied over the mailboxes from /var/vmail/vmail1 from existing server to the new one in the same mount path.
3. Restored the DB backups from the existing server into the new one(except mysql).
4. As the existing server is version 0.9.0, followed all the upgrade tutorials starting from 0.9.1 to 1.2 [Only did the ones that contained SQL structure changes]
Now, I can login to the iredadmin portal all fine and can see that some of the data has already moved over. For example, the admin accounts. Even though I can see that there are 353 domains and 783 user accounts that the system can see but when I click the Domains and Accounts tab, it shows no data.
I am attatching a couple of screenshots. Would be a tremendous help if you can point out what I could have missed.
Thanks in advance.