Topic: View user profile got error - "internal server error"
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 OPENLDAP
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux version 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 5000
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After login IredAdmin page, then click edit account profile of any user I got the error: "internal server error". The URL is https://mail.mycompany.com/iredadmin/pr … ompany.com
File owner/group and permission of files settings.py and also "settings.pyc in /opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-4.1 are iredadmin:iredadmin
Have anybody experienced this issue and how to fix it? Thank you!