Topic: disable smtp auth

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
====

So i just installed iRedMail on my local server, i want to be able to send mails from php without auth. in my case its safe since im using it only locally. i couldnt find how to do it, the closest thing i found is this: https://docs.iredmail.org/allow.insecur … tions.html and its not what i want really.

how i can do it?

Thanks!!!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: disable smtp auth

also one more thing, i dont seem to be able to login to smtp inside web application, like wordpress

i believe its a problem with the ssl's "annyoing warning message in web browser" since i didnt set it up with Let's Encrypt (well i cant even if i want, since i dont have public ip address)

so i was thinking if there's a way to disable it all, once again i tried to "Allow insecure POP3/IMAP/SMTP connections" but it still cant connect.

i appreciate the help!

It’s very easy to enable smtp auth in PHP, save your time of disable smtp auth please.

i want to do so, cos i dont have a real domain name, i have one i set in my own local dns server, that's why

if i enabling stmp auth over php can solve the problem for me, then i would be happy to do so. any idea where i should start? i didnt find what im looking for in docs and stuff

thanks!