Topic: disable smtp auth
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
So i just installed iRedMail on my local server, i want to be able to send mails from php without auth. in my case its safe since im using it only locally. i couldnt find how to do it, the closest thing i found is this: https://docs.iredmail.org/allow.insecur … tions.html and its not what i want really.
how i can do it?