Topic: new install configuration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Setting up a new install and was looking at some of the settings.py files. Didn't realize that there are actually several of those files following the install which "seem" to have some overlapping content.
Where would I configure items like:
Min password length
Max password length
Looking through various documents and files, is there a best practices document for iRedAdmin-Pro?