Topic: spamd: razor2 check failed: No such file or directory razor2
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is this indicating something wrong or missing in my configuration? should I have done something post installation and did not? if so what?
spamd: razor2: razor2 check failed: No such file or directory razor2: Can't read: /var/lib/razor/ at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 331.