Topic: cannot login to iredmail after centos8 updates
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
this installation is about one month old and had been working fine. I used yum update to make sure centos was up-to-date. After a handful of packages had been installed, clients were getting can't log into server or server not responding.
I tried postbox on mac but could connect. I tried roundcube. I get the roundcube screen, enter user and passwords but get connection to storage server failed.
I have found this in
Jun 27 19:25:28 mail dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<email@example.com>, method=LOGIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=29953, secured, session=<aIG0+hmpaKR/AAAB>
Jun 27 19:25:28 mail dovecot: imap(firstname.lastname@example.org): Error: Plugin 'imap_stats' not found from directory /usr/lib64/dovecot
Jun 27 19:26:05 mail dovecot: imap-login: Error: Failed to initialize SSL server context: Can't load DH parameters: error:1408518A:SSL routines:ssl3_ctx_ctrl:dh key too small: user=<>, rip=184.108.40.206, lip=10.51.7.10, session=<6GDe/BmpHfNiqJKI>
Jun 27 19:27:54 mail roundcube: <jbsggo7k> IMAP Error: Login failed for email@example.com against 127.0.0.1 from 10.51.7.62. AUTHENTICATE LOGIN: in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 200 (POST /mail/?_task=login&_action=login)