Topic: Blacklisting by CIDR Network Problems
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Y
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have multiple CIDR Network blocks set up in my blacklist.
220.127.116.11/24 is working.
18.104.22.168/24 is not.
I have to manually put in entries such as
The only thing that I can see obviously is that 22.214.171.124 is a class A network and 126.96.36.199 is a class C. Since network classes are pretty much a thing of the past and only subnet masks really matter anymore, I doubt whether this is related, but it's the only thing I can see which could possibly be relevant.
I can see in my admin panel where specific IPs such as 188.8.131.52 are blocking. Class C networks are blocking. 184.108.40.206/24 is not blocking.