Topic: How to set amavis behavior?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 20.04.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/MariaDB):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
how can I specify / setup the default behavior of amavis (?) filter e.x. in case that one incoming email has attachment with virus?
As I can see, now it is just discarded (unfortunately without any notice at least for the recipient that a mail coming from the sender xxxx is discarded due to virus in attachment).
Thanks and Best Regards,