Topic: How to remove iredadmin?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a way to shutdown iredadmin or completely remove it from the server?
I consistently receive the root email:
Title: Cron <root@server> python2 /opt/www/iredadmin/tools/delete_mailboxes.py
From: Cron Daemon
<<< ERROR >>> Cannot connect to SQL database, aborted. Error: TypeError("cannot concatenate 'str' and 'exceptions.ImportError' objects",)
As I just using phpLDAPadmin to manage email account, I don't need iredadmin. Also, it is not accessible by the default web directory and it says "internal server error".
Just wanna know is there a way to disable iredadmin or just uninstalled it.
Thank you so much.