Topic: email migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): actually opensource one
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? not atm
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
is there any suggestion about migrating email from external IMAP server to pre-created accounts on iredmail server?
we were thinking about imapsync but it would be mandatory ask customers for passwords...
suggestion for future may be something with automatic account creation and migration email from other server with same credentials.
Thanks in advance