Topic: 502 Bad Gateway
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.02
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nguni
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Am in the process of rebuilding my iRedMail server - after a disk failure. Have got basic iredadmin working then have taken my old iredadmin pro 4.4 zip file and tried to install it on the new server - at which point [server]/iredadmin stops working and I get 502 bad gateway error.
From a post on 24/8 I think this is an Ubuntu 20.04 issue - are you able to send me the ‘fixed’ file as I cannot access my old server to retrieve anything else?