Topic: 502 Bad Gateway

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.02
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nguni
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

Am in the process of rebuilding my iRedMail server - after a disk failure.  Have got basic iredadmin working then have taken my old iredadmin pro 4.4 zip file and tried to install it on the new server - at which point [server]/iredadmin stops working and I get 502 bad gateway error.

From a post on 24/8 I think this is an Ubuntu 20.04 issue - are you able to send me the ‘fixed’ file as I cannot access my old server to retrieve anything else?

Thanks,

Nick

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 502 Bad Gateway

nickg wrote:

From a post on 24/8 I think this is an Ubuntu 20.04 issue - are you able to send me the ‘fixed’ file as I cannot access my old server to retrieve anything else?

It's a bug of the iRedAdmin-Pro upgrade script. I sent you a patched version moment ago, let me know if you didn't receive it.

Received, installed and now all working - thank you Zhang.

Any tips on moving lots of big MailDir files to a new server?  Underlying physical disk error in my iRedMail VM server drive capsule file is making for a very difficult transfer - backups have failed since the disk corruption which had gone unnoticed!

i had the same problem when upgrading version iredadmin pro 4.4.

My Mail Server use :
iRedMail version :  1.3.1
Operating System : Ubuntu 20.02
Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx

The page that appears when I finish upgrading: 502 Bad Gateway - Nginx

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
nickg wrote:

It's a bug of the iRedAdmin-Pro upgrade script. I sent you a patched version moment ago, let me know if you didn't receive it.

I need patched version. Because I cann't manage email account.

nickg wrote:

Any tips on moving lots of big MailDir files to a new server?  Underlying physical disk error in my iRedMail VM server drive capsule file is making for a very difficult transfer - backups have failed since the disk corruption which had gone unnoticed!

No good idea if disk has issue. sad

ngawinoc wrote:

I need patched version. Because I cann't manage email account.

Dear ngawinoc,

I cannot find your forum email address in our iRedAdmin-Pro license database. Please contact us: https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html