Topic: 550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from xxxxxxxx.xxx is not

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
1.3.1 MARIADB edition.
Downloadable installer
Centos 7.6
Mysql
nginx
No

Hai ,

I Am sending mail to gmail users and got delivered for all users except some users. Im getting the below errors in maillog.

Help me to resolve the issue

550 , 550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from example.com is not accepted
550-5.7.26 due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from xxxxxxxx.xxx is not

suresh0890 wrote:

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
1.3.1 MARIADB edition.
Downloadable installer
Centos 7.6
Mysql
nginx
No

Hai ,

I Am sending mail to gmail users and got delivered for all users except some users. Im getting the below errors in maillog.

Help me to resolve the issue

550-5.7.26 due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of

NOTE:  SPF, DKIM and DMARC are correct still IM getting the same error ...

Pls help to resolve this issue...

- You may want to double check the MX, SPF, DKIM and DMARC dns records.
- Check the bounce message to find the last IP address before contacting Gmail server. is it one of the servers listed in SPF?
- Did the email sent out contain DKIM signature?

4 (edited by suresh0890 2020-11-13 14:15:05)

-[ZhangHuangbin]- You may want to double check the MX, SPF, DKIM and DMARC dns records.

I have checked and changed the below changes in SPF record. My DMARC P mode is reject.

- Check the bounce message to find the last IP address before contacting Gmail server. is it one of the
servers listed in SPF?

No the IP address is not in the SPF list. Now I have added my office IP's into SPF record. I will monitor and update the status....

I have troubleshooted one bounced mail, The mail sent with DKIM signed.

Thanks.

5 (edited by suresh0890 2020-11-18 20:26:46)

suresh0890 wrote:

-[ZhangHuangbin]- You may want to double check the MX, SPF, DKIM and DMARC dns records.

I have checked and changed the below changes in SPF record. My DMARC P mode is reject.

- Check the bounce message to find the last IP address before contacting Gmail server. is it one of the
servers listed in SPF?

No the IP address is not in the SPF list. Now I have added my office IP's into SPF record. I will monitor and update the status....

I have troubleshooted one bounced mail, The mail sent with DKIM signed.

Thanks.

Today I have found that, one of our user ( configured with outlook MCA) accepting the  calendar invites from Gsuite hosted customer. But, the accepted mail not going to sender's domain meanwhile it's getting bounced to my user's inbox with below error

550-5.7.26 due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator

Kindly help me to resolve the problem...

Note I have DMARC Alignment in reject mode. Lot of articles telling that if you change to reject to none the issue will be fixed.

But, I want to continue with reject option. Is there anything need to change in SPF/ DMARC  for Gsuite domains for calendar invites.  But, normal mails going to same domain without any problem.

Thanks in Advance

suresh0890 wrote:

Today I have found that, one of our user ( configured with outlook MCA) accepting the  calendar invites from Gsuite hosted customer. But, the accepted mail not going to sender's domain meanwhile it's getting bounced to my user's inbox with below error

Try to reproduce these steps and  extract related log lines in Postfix log file, let's see why it doesn't get DKIM signature or not sent from your server.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
suresh0890 wrote:

Try to reproduce these steps and  extract related log lines in Postfix log file, let's see why it doesn't get DKIM signature or not sent from your server.

Hai Zhang,

Thanks For the reply. Due to Business impact we have moved our DMARC record from reject to none. Now the mails are sending normally. In future we will move to reject mode. Once moved I will get back to you with same error.

ok.

Thread closed. feel free to open a new topic if you want to ask same or new question.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

ok.

Thread closed. feel free to open a new topic if you want to ask same or new question.

Thank You