Topic: 550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from xxxxxxxx.xxx is not
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
1.3.1 MARIADB edition.
I Am sending mail to gmail users and got delivered for all users except some users. Im getting the below errors in maillog.
Help me to resolve the issue
550 , 550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from example.com is not accepted
550-5.7.26 due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of