Topic: Auto learn spam/ham
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I followed the Auto learn spam/ham with Dovecot imap_sieve plugin Guide (https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.imapsieve.html) because that would be a very nice thing to have.
I created all the files and added the required configuration like mention in the document. In dovecot.conf I added the entries additionally leaving the other sieve-setting there untouched.
But it doesn't seem to work. There are no copies of spam in /var/vmail/imapsieve_copy/.
In the logfile I see following error-message for different accounts/folders:
Nov 18 10:22:07 mail dovecot: imap(firstname.lastname@example.org): Error: imapsieve: mailbox INBOX: Failed to read /shared/imapsieve/script mailbox attribute: Mailbox attributes not enabled
I attached the output from doveconf -h.
Any idea what's groing wrong?