Topic: Auto learn spam/ham

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi, I followed the Auto learn spam/ham with Dovecot imap_sieve plugin Guide (https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.imapsieve.html) because that would be a very nice thing to have.

I created all the files and added the required configuration like mention in the document. In dovecot.conf I added the entries additionally leaving the other sieve-setting there untouched.
But it doesn't seem to work. There are no copies of spam in /var/vmail/imapsieve_copy/.
In the logfile I see following error-message for different accounts/folders:
Nov 18 10:22:07 mail dovecot: imap(amibert@2beatproject.de): Error: imapsieve: mailbox INBOX: Failed to read /shared/imapsieve/script mailbox attribute: Mailbox attributes not enabled

I attached the output from doveconf -h.

Any idea what's groing wrong?

Post's attachments

dovecot_conf.txt 28.72 kb, 1 downloads since 2020-11-18 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Auto learn spam/ham

amibert wrote:

Nov 18 10:22:07 mail dovecot: imap(amibert@2beatproject.de): Error: imapsieve: mailbox INBOX: Failed to read /shared/imapsieve/script mailbox attribute: Mailbox attributes not enabled

It's clear that you missed:

mail_attribute_dict = file:%Lh/dovecot-attributes

Just follow our tutorial STRICTLY...

That was what I tought exactly as I search around the net for the error. But I had the line in dovecot.conf! I search hours and hours but I guess I lose sight of the wood for the trees, because I didn't saw that I added it in the wrong section by mistake. >.<

Sorry for that.

Issue solved?