Topic: Time Zone

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

iRedMAil-1.3.2
Deployed with iRedMail Easy
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
MySQL
NGINX

The server is up and running but in Sogo web interface the time stays America/New_york and post is marked with that time when it arrives.
I have changed for each user in IredAdmin to Atlantic/Reykjavik and also in sogo.conf to Atlantic/Reykjavik and rebooted the server but it remains America/New_York. The Ubuntu server time zone and time is correct at UTC.
As I am new to this can someone advise how this can be set to the Atlantic/Reykjavik time zone?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Time Zone

You may need to update it for each user with the 'sogo-tool' command.

Thank you,
I tried on the server sogo-tool -h and there is very little info on how to use the tool.
I also tried to google the sogo-tool and did not find much.
I am wondering if you could point me to some documentation with examples or share here how the tool is used?

Get someone's setting in SQL db:

sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults <email> SOGoTimeZone

Set a new one:

sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults <email> SOGoTimeZone '{"SOGoTimeZone": "Asia/Chongqing"}'

Note: The value must be in JSON format. In above example, the key and value are:

SOGoTimeZone '{"SOGoTimeZone": "Asia/Chongqing"}'

Thanks a lot for your help and explanation.
This worked perfectly.