Topic: Time Zone
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Deployed with iRedMail Easy
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
The server is up and running but in Sogo web interface the time stays America/New_york and post is marked with that time when it arrives.
I have changed for each user in IredAdmin to Atlantic/Reykjavik and also in sogo.conf to Atlantic/Reykjavik and rebooted the server but it remains America/New_York. The Ubuntu server time zone and time is correct at UTC.
As I am new to this can someone advise how this can be set to the Atlantic/Reykjavik time zone?